Sunday Brunch In The Veuve Clicquot Pavilion
IPC SPRING SERIES
Brunch begins at 12 p.m.
Polo begins at 1 p.m.
On the east side of the field, The Pavilion can host more than 300 guests each Sunday. Our Champagne Brunch features an ever-changing array of delicious items spread out over various stations. With a fun atmosphere and a sidelines view of the polo match, The Pavilion is a prime ticket to the action. Mandatory valet parking is $10.
Reminder, facial coverings must be worn by all persons when entering, exiting and moving throughout indoor and public common areas. Masks are only to be removed when seated at your designated seat/table while eating and drinking.
THERE WILL BE NO DAY OF EVENT TICKET SALES.
Have questions? Call 561-838-3409.
2021 Pricing Details:*
- $250 Veranda Seating for two
- $325 Veranda Seating for two and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $575 Veranda Table for four and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $675 Front Row Veranda Table for four and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $750 Veranda Table for six
- $825 Veranda Table for six and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $975 Front row Veranda Table for six and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $25 Additional Per Guest for Front Row Table Seating
- $75 Child 12 and under
- Cash Bar available every Sunday!
*Pricing for the CaptiveOne U.S. Open Championship Final Sunday on April 18, 2021 varies.